Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

this is just... wrong

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 02:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
??? Btw i hate Twilight aswell

Old 11-26-2009, 08:41 AM
Teamspeed Member
MrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to all
Reasons why i hate twilight:
1. Not one girl in the movie is "Smashable"
Originally Posted by strebo
^^ She's smashable?
2. Gives emo teenagers pride about being emo

3. Instills the wrong message to teenagers... Ex: If your alone in the woods with a random black guy thats within your personal space telling you that hell " Make it quick", dont expect a werewolf to come saving you lol

4. Porsche scene looked like it was taken from a previous movie.

5. And this is just funny
Originally Posted by Schwabe
Oh and 6. WTF happened to Vampires Killing random people!!! I mean vampire should = death+blood+random action+a few really hot vampires. Thats what makes a good vampire movie IMO