Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Texas Mile side by side races: RobMD vs......Video inside!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 12:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Texas Mile side by side races: RobMD vs......Video inside!!!!!!!!

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zij071beXtU

Old 11-05-2009, 12:47 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool of him to take the time to chat on tape with a complete stranger. Is the video off the F-150 available?

Old 11-05-2009, 09:57 AM
Teamspeed Member
MrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to all
Damn that thing is fast. Thanks for the post.

Old 11-05-2009, 02:03 PM
Banned
Freak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these parts
Is that Rob or Akram?

Old 11-05-2009, 02:43 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
That is actually Akram the builder of the car who drove it in the race above.

Old 11-05-2009, 03:04 PM
Banned
Freak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by bmoores
That is actually Akram the builder of the car who drove it in the race above.
Ben!

Could u post more details about the roll races..What happend exactly

Rob vs Shelby

Rob vs TT G

TT G vs Supra

All races was from 60??

Old 11-05-2009, 03:08 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Freak997turbo
Ben!

Rob vs Shelby

Rob vs TT G

TT G vs Supra

All races was from 60??

You know what I can't accurately do so unfortunately. I left on Saturday night as I had already acheived everything I figured my car was capable of so we loaded the trailer and headed home.

I can only tell you from speaking with a few owners of things I know. These things are heresay. The TTG owned by SW was running right about 850whp from what SW told me. Hell he only had the car for about a week before the event from my understanding. The Shelby was supposedly a beast. Certainly a 900rw+ car. SW is the only one that I talked to specifically about power figures.

Old 11-05-2009, 05:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond repute
See below.

Ben!

Rob vs Shelby: Rob beat him
Rob vs TT G: Rob disqualified b/c jumped him

TT G vs Supra: TT G beat him

All races was from 60?? Depending on driver. Race was from 1/4 marker to 3/4 marker so not necessarily mph roll.

Old 11-05-2009, 06:18 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by TurboArt
See below.
How many

Damn...How many hp/tq on that Supra??

I though the supra killed the TTG

What happend with VRALEXANDER on his 996tt and supra? that guy just UNLUCKY!!!!

Old 11-06-2009, 01:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Not sure but the roll on winner was SW with his TT G. Alex can chime in here...I can only tell you that his roll on with the other Supra was a must watch He hit 4th gear and then NOS his car went side ways all the way through, it was insane.

How many

Damn...How many hp/tq on that Supra??

I though the supra killed the TTG

What happend with VRALEXANDER on his 996tt and supra? that guy just UNLUCKY!!!!

Quick Reply: Texas Mile side by side races: RobMD vs......Video inside!!!!!!!!