Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Member TurboArt is one fast mother-%#$#$ , can you say 220+mph ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 04:14 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Prche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enough
Art, did you ever actually post a dyno sheet? I'd like to see the graph.

Old 11-11-2009, 08:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond repute
Just the upper portion

I have the dyno sheet somewhere but here is the top portion. This was achieved at 29psi. I will dyno the car again and show you guys the real deal This was on dyno dynamics it will be a whole different scenario on Dyno jet.

Attached Images  
Old 04-01-2010, 11:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond repute
I got a new file from Todd K. and he adjusted the timing by a few degrees He has reduced the torque a bit too which is great. I am considering to dyno the car again but this time on Dyno Jet. It will be interesting to see the end result with an upgraded clutch I just received from Japan. The new plate is 2000kg vs. old 900kg plate. Stay tuned!!!

Last edited by TurboArt; 04-02-2010 at 12:02 AM.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:50 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Prche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by TurboArt
I got a new file from Todd K. and he adjusted the timing by a few degrees He has reduced the torque a bit too which is great. I am considering to dyno the car again but this time on Dyno Jet. It will be interesting to see the end result with an upgraded clutch I just received from Japan. The new plate is 2000kg vs. old 900kg plate. Stay tuned!!!
Jap clutch in German car...BLASPHEMY!!!!

new file? Did you want a less violent curve? or was it to keep load down and make engine a little safer at peak torque? Also, did you have any problems with engine? I thought I read somewhere about a new crank? or was I mistaken.... in any case stay safe with that monster...

Old 04-02-2010, 10:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Car is rock solid with no issues. Engine issues??? Not sure where you are getting this from D. You will be happy to see the end result. A minor tweak here and there.

Originally Posted by Prche951
Did you want a less violent curve? or was it to keep load down and make engine a little safer at peak torque? Also, did you have any problems with engine? I thought I read somewhere about a new crank? or was I mistaken.... in any case stay safe with that monster...

Old 04-02-2010, 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Car is rock solid with no issues. Engine issues??? Not sure where you are getting this from D. You will be happy to see the end result. A minor tweak here and there.
cool. I figured it was all good. How much more tweaking do you need, with already holding the 60-130 record.

Old 04-02-2010, 12:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Talking

Think of it as fine tuning. Not going for any records here LOL.

cool. I figured it was all good. How much more tweaking do you need, with already holding the 60-130 record.

Old 04-03-2010, 04:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond repute
good luck !!

Old 04-03-2010, 10:04 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Think of it as fine tuning. Not going for any records here LOL.
I'd bet you have a good chance getting to the 3's. That is the new goal.

Old 04-03-2010, 11:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks bud.

Originally Posted by Alex_55
good luck !!
Thanks D. We will try our best but there is a few things that must be done. Stay tuned!!

I'd bet you have a good chance getting to the 3's. That is the new goal.

Quick Reply: Member TurboArt is one fast mother-%#$#$ , can you say 220+mph ?