Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Current thinking on front lip lift kits?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 02:31 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Current thinking on front lip lift kits?

I plan (for now) to keep the stock suspension on the '09 Turbo Cab...

So what are my options for the least expensive lift kit to keep the damn lip ON the car? Just something easy to install, that will give me the momentary lift to get out, then bring back to ride height.

Yeah, driveway has killed it. Scrapes every damn time I leave, but not on entry, only exit. And the ghetto slide (angled in or out) does not help at all.

Thought about the pads from Griot's to lay in the curb, but that's kind of cheesy.

Cargraphic?
TechArt?
Other?

How much cheddar? And the key is I want to leave the stock suspension as is for now.