Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Techart Type II Turbo by CEC Miami

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 11:00 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
FrankP You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!FrankP You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!FrankP You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!FrankP You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!FrankP You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!FrankP You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!FrankP You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!FrankP You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!FrankP You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!FrankP You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!FrankP You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Cool Techart Type II Turbo by CEC Miami

Hi guys,

Here's a nice 2008 Turbo we just completed for a lil lady. Her exceptional taste in mods helped this build take shape quickly. No guidance here boys, the women knows what she wants, and she got it!

Mod list:
Techart Type II front bumper
Techart LED DRL
Techart air vent
Techart Type I side skirts
Techart Type II rear bumper
Techart RACE exhaust
Techart exhaust tips
Techart Type II rear wing
Techart sport springs
Techart Formula II GTS wheels 20"
Michelin PS2 tires
Smoked lights (headlights,fogs,tails,corners,DRL)

Enjoy the pics! Comments are welcomed.

Attached Images          
Old 09-29-2009, 11:34 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ZWEAPON You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZWEAPON You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZWEAPON You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZWEAPON You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZWEAPON You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZWEAPON You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZWEAPON You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZWEAPON You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZWEAPON You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZWEAPON You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZWEAPON You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
WoW......Now I really want 1.........

Old 09-30-2009, 12:05 AM
Teamspeed Member
JKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond repute
looks amazing!

Old 09-30-2009, 12:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
Das good!!!

Old 09-30-2009, 05:31 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Well now I know why those tips were not in stock last week....

Old 09-30-2009, 06:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond repute
STOP IT!!

I had talked myself out of a TechArt bodykit due to the crazy costs --- until I saw this!!

Damn that's good. I wonder how it would look in Arctic Silver?

Old 09-30-2009, 10:07 AM
Former Sponsor
AndreWB is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks great

Old 09-30-2009, 10:14 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Its quiet a looker, I dont like tinted headlights more a fan of the inners of the headlights painted it looks more professional.

Old 09-30-2009, 10:17 AM
Teamspeed Member
raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Why would you tint the headlights?

Old 09-30-2009, 01:50 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
FrankP You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!FrankP You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!FrankP You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!FrankP You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!FrankP You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!FrankP You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!FrankP You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!FrankP You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!FrankP You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!FrankP You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!FrankP You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by raclaims
Why would you tint the headlights?
I knew this would be a topic. The customer wanted all her lights tinted including the headlights. I begged and pleaded, but in the end, she got her way. Who am I to disagree.

Quick Reply: Techart Type II Turbo by CEC Miami