Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

NEW - Switzer "Best Value" Power PKGs for 996 TT

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 03:45 PM
Banned
Jo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond repute
NEW - Switzer "Best Value" Power PKGs for 996 TT

The 996 market is changing fast, and we all need to adapt to the new breed of 996 customers. To that end, we're now offering "BEST VALUE" and "PREMIUM POWER" tuning lines for the 996. Both lines feature aggressive package pricing while remaining true to the high levels of quality we've established as a Switzer standard, but the "BEST VALUE" options are really something else. Consider:

$3995 for PKG1
- Switzer exhaust, BMC filter, and DME flash

$6995 for PKG2
- Upgraded Switzer K16 hybrid turbos, 5 bar regulator, iridium performance plugs, Switzer exhaust, BMC filter, and DME flash

We're still offering our Premium line of 996 products to those customers that want the very best of the best. You can see more on our 996TT page here: SWITZER | Porsche 996 TT Performance.

Let me know what you think, guys! I think this is priced right for the guys that just "want to wake the car up" or just open it up "every once in a while".

Old 09-10-2009, 05:07 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
turbofour is an unknown quantity at this point
Amazing price! I have a level 2 996TT and the car is a beast.

mid 500 awhp on 93 pump and i pull 24 mpgs on the highway.

-Paul
996TT Slate Grey

Old 09-10-2009, 08:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Sounds good and the price is rght

Old 09-10-2009, 09:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Cant argue with those prices and that exhaust system is sick! Thats why I have had them on all of my Turbos to date. Well done Jo, considering the economy and making strong packages available to many is what its all about. That PKG2 should be how the 996Turbo came from the factory IMHO

Last edited by evoviiiyou; 09-10-2009 at 09:52 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 09-10-2009, 09:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Holy crap that's awesome. You guys are awesome...

Old 09-11-2009, 01:55 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Neil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant future
Good to see the feedback guys! Paul, fill out your sig so everyone can see!

Old 09-11-2009, 02:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Oh reary?? Definitely got me thinking. Now that I'm in love with a 996TT 580hp could be interesting.

Old 09-11-2009, 02:41 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
Oh reary?? Definitely got me thinking. Now that I'm in love with a 996TT 580hp could be interesting.
DO IT! And send the bill to the douche who thought he could play golf in the car