Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Martini Porsche

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
elite has much to be proud ofelite has much to be proud ofelite has much to be proud ofelite has much to be proud ofelite has much to be proud ofelite has much to be proud ofelite has much to be proud ofelite has much to be proud ofelite has much to be proud ofelite has much to be proud ofelite has much to be proud of
Nice work guys , lot's of talent!

Old 08-11-2009, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Canay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to all
really nice design. I saw this car during a test in england i think it was for a911 & porsche magazine. We also came with two conversions ... the TR60 with 600 HP and the 9ff TR-74 with 740HP. The TR 74 is our latest development with a lot of torque (I think about 940 Nm from 3400-7600).

Back to topic ... very nice design. I am actually preparing a martini design for a customer who owns a Carrera GT. I will ask him if I can publish it here.

Old 08-11-2009, 03:46 PM
Banned
Jo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice!

Old 08-11-2009, 05:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
very nice!

Old 08-11-2009, 07:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Very Nice! Are those HRE P40s? Whats size?

Old 08-11-2009, 08:21 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I really love this car... It can totally pull off the Martini look without being poseur-ish. Fantastic... If you've got some hi-res shots (esp. the one alone in front of the dealership), I'd love to use it as a desktop.

Thanks for sharing!!

Old 08-15-2009, 05:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Awesome shots! How long was the exposure set for those street shots?

Old 08-15-2009, 06:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
I love it, we need a shot of it next to a gulf car

Old 08-18-2009, 01:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
yearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond repute
Heres my GT3:

Last edited by yearone; 07-18-2012 at 01:08 PM.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Looks awesome, yearone!! Love the black wing/wheels with orange bumper!

Quick Reply: Martini Porsche