Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

997tt 800 Pkg

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 08:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
salihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to behold
I agree totally. I guess we'll see

Old 07-24-2009, 08:31 AM
Teamspeed Member
Diogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by salihbjk
Yep it is. We also have been told that Evotech RS6 beat the Switzer GTR and evotech 997tt beat switzer 750 997tt tonight in Russia. We are expecting videos soon to see these.

YouTube - Nissan GT-R R35 Switzer P800 vs Porsche 911 (997) Turbo Evotech Stage 2

YouTube - Porsche 911 (997) Turbo Evotech vs Audi RS6 Sedan Evotech vs Nissan GT-R R35 Switzer P800

Old 07-24-2009, 09:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
salihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to behold
This is not the car they are talking about, this is only stage 2.

Old 07-24-2009, 09:33 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Jo! Glad to see you making big power... What turbos are you running?

Old 07-24-2009, 09:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Old 07-24-2009, 10:00 AM
Banned
Jo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by salihbjk
This is not the car they are talking about, this is only stage 2.
I haven't seen those videos, yet - but I wouldn't be surprised if the Porsche beat the GTR. The Porsches have been consistently quicker ...

Old 07-24-2009, 10:01 AM
Banned
Jo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Casey@TPCRacing
Congrats Jo! Glad to see you making big power... What turbos are you running?
Modified GT30.

Old 07-24-2009, 10:02 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
Jo, this looks hot...the rear Turbo badge needs to be black and then she is perfect. Those wheels look real familiar! I canot wait until my L5800 is done!
Switzer unveils L4 700/750 upgrade for Tiptronic-equipped Porsche 911 Turbos - [Switzer Porsche 911 Turbo] - MotorAuthority - Car news, reviews, spy shots

It's the twin of Shane's car - just different interior and (obviously) not a Tip.

Old 07-24-2009, 05:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Hot damn! That looks great, Jo!

Old 07-24-2009, 07:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Jo_Switzer
I haven't seen those videos, yet - but I wouldn't be surprised if the Porsche beat the GTR. The Porsches have been consistently quicker ...
I've been told that modded RS6 beat GTR, not turbo. I am waiting for their confirmation and videos to see if these are true or not.

Quick Reply: 997tt 800 Pkg