Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Latest Races of Switzer 997 TT SPI 750 !!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 05:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Latest Races of Switzer 997 TT SPI 750 !!!

Well we raced with Evotech 650 HP cars and now upgraded with G42 Nissan GTR over 800 HP last night....

Mot important that we did some tests on Perfromance box on both cars and here is the results:

Evotech car - 0-100 3.5 and 0 -200 in 10.2

Switzer SPI 750 - 0-100 in 2.9 and 0-200 in 9 flat

Here is the vids, ENJOY and please save you moral preaches !!!

YouTube - 911Turbo Evotech vs 911Turbo Spi750 Switzer

YouTube - Porsche Turbo Switzer SPI 750 vs Porsche Turbo Evotech vs Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 ~800hp

YouTube - Porsche Turbo Switzer SPI 750 vs Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 ~800hp Roll On part 1

YouTube - Porsche Turbo Switzer SPI 750 vs Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 ~800hp Roll On part 2

YouTube - Porsche Turbo Switzer SPI 750 vs GT R R34 ~800hp Roll On

YouTube - Porsche Turbo Switzer SPI 750 vs Nissan Skyline GT R R34 ~800hp Roll On part2

YouTube - Porsche 911 turbo Evotech 0-300 km/h

More to come 9FF 997 GT2 725 PS and 926 NM + build engine coming up soon !!!

Old 06-25-2009, 05:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing vids! Down to business, you guys do not kid around.
However, in none of vids did the GTR start at the right power band. By the time the turbo spools, the turbo is long gone.

Old 06-26-2009, 09:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Yes....you are right but its not our porblem

Old 06-26-2009, 09:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond repute
cool videos !

Old 06-26-2009, 11:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GT RUS
I agree a race is a race, but the outcome would have been different with a better driver. In the turbo all you have to do is put your foot down.

Old 06-26-2009, 03:14 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Great stuff. Looking forward to the GT2.

Old 06-26-2009, 03:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
salihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to behold
That's right, but that does mean you spanked a bad driver, not a car tt can not pull away after GTR started to go, the difference that happened at the beginning can not go like that in higher speeds.

My opinion that would be a very close race (thinking they use the same level of octane for fuel), if GTR could be started appropriately.

Old 06-26-2009, 07:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I dont care...GTR we beat before..and the Porsche as well...no my problem that they cant drive...I just posted the vids we made and thats it...

GTR guy admits him slef btw us...that our car is FASTER !!!

Old 06-26-2009, 07:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
salihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to behold
I dont care...GTR we beat before..and the Porsche as well...no my problem that they cant drive...I just posted the vids we made and thats it...

GTR guy admits him slef btw us...that our car is FASTER !!!
I also don't care about what anybody said. I believe what I see You may beat that driver, but you should do an appropriate race (with the same time launches) so everybody can see which car is faster and by how much. I only shared my .2 cents, if that bothered you, feel free to prove me wrong I think there will be 1-2 car lengths between the cars with normal launches.

Old 06-29-2009, 08:00 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Ozan'S is an unknown quantity at this point
damn theese 997tt'S very fast...
r34 800hp ? but some proplems in shift changes...

Quick Reply: Latest Races of Switzer 997 TT SPI 750 !!!