Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Ceramic Coating Services for Exhaust Tips

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 07:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Nice work!

Old 06-12-2009, 07:18 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Barrister
Where's Mikey??
If you are referring to me, I am here, been working behind the scenes, rocking at SP/RSS.

Old 06-12-2009, 07:20 PM
Former Sponsor
RSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to all
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
Nice work!
Thanks quickZohsix,

A set of ceramic coated tips would look great on your Z06!
Ben@RSS

Old 06-12-2009, 07:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RSSmike
If you are referring to me, I am here, been working behind the scenes, rocking at SP/RSS.
Turbo Mike??

Old 06-12-2009, 07:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RSSBEN
Thanks quickZohsix,

A set of ceramic coated tips would look great on your Z06!
Ben@RSS
I like my Bling tips on it now, I think they fit well despite all the other black on the car, really make the rear stand out

Old 06-12-2009, 07:31 PM
Former Sponsor
RSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to all
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
I like my Bling tips on it now, I think they fit well despite all the other black on the car, really make the rear stand out

Car looks great!
FYI: We also offer custom colors.

Thanks
Ben@RSS

Old 06-23-2009, 07:50 PM
Former Sponsor
A few shots of the Black Ceramic Coated Tips and Black Rear Bumper Insert (painted) on Project GTS...

Last edited by RSSBEN; 06-23-2009 at 08:03 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:47 PM
Former Sponsor
A few shots of the Cargraphic Lightweight Super Sound Final Silencer for the 997 GT3 ceramic coated flat black.

Ben@RSS

Old 07-08-2009, 06:02 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
enoyskt is on a distinguished roadenoyskt is on a distinguished roadenoyskt is on a distinguished roadenoyskt is on a distinguished roadenoyskt is on a distinguished roadenoyskt is on a distinguished roadenoyskt is on a distinguished road
yum, baked goods

Old 07-08-2009, 07:43 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
How have these been holding up? I originally had ceramic coated tips on mine but when some dirt got on them, they were "baked" on which permanently etched the ceramic coated finish. I tried polishing/cleaning them off but they only ended up getting worse. I eventually just removed them altogether. So, some advice to those of you getting this done, don't let any dirt get baked on them!!!