Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Rami's Ruf TT cont'd...

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 01:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
drew935 is an unknown quantity at this point
sweet. So you just switched back to coupe from the cab and back and forth and on and on...

Old 02-26-2008, 01:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond repute
Looks pretty darn sweet.

Old 02-26-2008, 01:38 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
The top down shots are ridiculous!

Old 02-27-2008, 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Member
turbomaxima is an unknown quantity at this point
that thing is serious looking.. suspension?

Old 02-27-2008, 07:34 PM
Teamspeed Lambo Master
Rami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond repute
Suspension will be done next month.

Old 02-27-2008, 08:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
that is one menacing cab. can't wait for the finale.

Old 02-27-2008, 08:13 PM
Teamspeed Lambo Master
Rami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond repute
Dealer is working on it ... if all goes well I'll have it back on Friday.

Old 02-27-2008, 08:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
997TT Cab is about as good as it gets. Yours is just on another level. Love it so far Rami....

Old 02-29-2008, 08:57 PM
Teamspeed Lambo Master
I went to the dealer today to pick up my car again. The GT2 conversion isn't completed yet. Since it's the very first one they do they weren't sure if the radiators needed to be replaced as well.
As it seems you need to change everything. Not only the radiators need to be changed but also the cables for the airco, you need to install the plastic wind tunnel because otherwise you will see cables through the vent located just beneath the front hood.
If all goes well parts should arrive next week and the car should be ready by the end of next week. For now the car has the original turbo front again.
I asked for pictures and they said they will do it.

One part is already on the car now: the GT2 sideskirts.
I was a bit nervous for that part because the GT2 has a distinctive line on the bottom of the car (frontlip, sideskirts, rearlip). The result in combination with the TechArt diffusor is perfect and the sideskirts look really awesome.
Until now I wasn't able to find sideskirts for the turbo I really liked but the GT2's are just perfect! The only thing you need to do is paint them in your car's color.
When you see the car with the GT2 sideskirts you know something is not normal. Put it next to a turbo without the sideskirts and you will immediately notice the difference. They follow the lines of the car perfectly.

I'll try to take some pictures this weekend.

Old 02-29-2008, 09:41 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Rami this is what happened to me back in 2001 when i was the first in the states to attempt to add the gt2 nose to my 996TT, imagine the look on my face when we went to bolt it on lol

Quick Reply: Rami's Ruf TT cont'd...