Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Done modding for the year ...

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 01:13 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JmanCLS55 will become famous soon enoughJmanCLS55 will become famous soon enoughJmanCLS55 will become famous soon enoughJmanCLS55 will become famous soon enoughJmanCLS55 will become famous soon enoughJmanCLS55 will become famous soon enoughJmanCLS55 will become famous soon enoughJmanCLS55 will become famous soon enoughJmanCLS55 will become famous soon enough
HAWTNESS... Done modding? Never... Modding is an addiction.

Old 06-03-2009, 10:04 AM
Teamspeed Member
raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looks fantastic!

I've been debating tubi vs cargraphic...what would you say are the main differences?

Old 06-03-2009, 10:05 AM
Teamspeed Member
raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Sorry...one more question. I love the techart steering wheel but the $2K price tag is pretty steep. Which wheel did you have before? How do you like the teachart piece in relation?

Old 06-03-2009, 10:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful car, one of the nicest 997's I've seen... How are you going to be done modding with your car for the year when we're not even half-way through the year??

Old 06-03-2009, 06:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by raclaims
Sorry...one more question. I love the techart steering wheel but the $2K price tag is pretty steep. Which wheel did you have before? How do you like the teachart piece in relation?
I had the std wheel and it feels really thin since I'm use to the thick wheel on my M3. I know it was an expensive mod but You get over the cost once you start using it everytime. I've had the Cargraphic loud version previously and it was great,nice and 'Loud' all the time, not a problem when I'm by myself. The tubi is just a notch quieter during regular driving but LOUD when you get on it. So I guess its really up to what Your looking for. Their both great systems.

Cargraphics Loud on my '07 turbo

tubi install on my '09

Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
Beautiful car, one of the nicest 997's I've seen... How are you going to be done modding with your car for the year when we're not even half-way through the year??
need mo Cash

Old 06-03-2009, 07:10 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
Looks awesome Dave...I especially like the carbon on the steering wheel

Old 06-03-2009, 07:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Oh man, I love that color combo! The red stitching is a great touch and those wheels are perfect!

Old 06-03-2009, 09:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
Thanks for the info on the wheel and exhausts...maybe you have discussed this before but I missed it...why did you go from a 2007 (which is what I have) to a 2009?

Old 06-03-2009, 10:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by raclaims
Thanks for the info on the wheel and exhausts...maybe you have discussed this before but I missed it...why did you go from a 2007 (which is what I have) to a 2009?
I sold the '07 due to a business deal at the time and I thought I got it out of my system, guess not

Old 06-03-2009, 10:45 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Bob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for the feedback Dave, enjoy it.

Quick Reply: Done modding for the year ...