Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

TT Gasman's Ruf 550 - :-)

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 11:41 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
nyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to all
what a stunner, your car looks amazing.

Old 05-18-2009, 11:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Strudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to all
Great job. Love the quad pipes. https://teamspeed.com/forums/images/...peed/drool.gif
Keep the regular Turbo badge and keep others guessing.

Old 05-19-2009, 02:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
I love it!

Old 05-19-2009, 12:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
Perfection!!!!!!!!

Old 05-19-2009, 03:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Don't put any badges on it, I dig the more of a undercover look! It's probably the best looking TT I've seen! Must be such a beast to drive

Old 05-19-2009, 04:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
Leon-Surfer is on a distinguished roadLeon-Surfer is on a distinguished roadLeon-Surfer is on a distinguished roadLeon-Surfer is on a distinguished roadLeon-Surfer is on a distinguished road
Amazing car!!!

Old 05-19-2009, 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Lawell Motorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Lawell Motorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Lawell Motorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Lawell Motorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Lawell Motorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Lawell Motorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Lawell Motorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Lawell Motorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Lawell Motorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Lawell Motorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Lawell Motorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Awesome car and setup! Congrats!

Old 05-19-2009, 06:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
M5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond repute
My favorite 997TT I've seen in a while.

Old 05-19-2009, 10:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
TT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant future
DJ can you do the rear shot as my new avatar?? TIA

Old 05-19-2009, 11:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
great pics and awesome build... enjoy the car.... GOD I LOVE THAT CTR2!!