Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

New Guy in the Neighborhood

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 03:29 PM
Teamspeed Member
raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Bob...I also have an 07TT and I did an ipod/sat radio and bluetooth set up using Nav-tv/tooki...it was a pain in the rear end to get it all working right but in the end it's great. Let me know if you want to see it in action. Where are you in NY?

Old 05-12-2009, 04:20 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Simply Stunning!! I absolutely love the wheels, and the color. Welcome to TS!

Old 05-12-2009, 09:25 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Bob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura about
RACLAIMS- I'm near Woodbury Common, exit 16 on the NY Thruway. I think we met before, did you have a 996 at one time?

BTW, what's a superperformance Shelby Cobra?

Hernando, Thanks!

Last edited by Bob in NY; 05-12-2009 at 09:27 PM.
Old 05-12-2009, 09:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by raclaims
Where are you in NY?
looks like tuxedo, ny??

Old 05-12-2009, 10:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful turbo welcome.

Old 05-13-2009, 12:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
GORGEOUS car, welcome aboard, hope to see it in person sometime

Old 05-13-2009, 09:21 AM
Teamspeed Member
raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Bob in NY
RACLAIMS- I'm near Woodbury Common, exit 16 on the NY Thruway. I think we met before, did you have a 996 at one time?

BTW, what's a superperformance Shelby Cobra?

Hernando, Thanks!
Yes I did have a 996 C2 Cab! Woodbury commons is less than 30 mins from me. You are welcome to come over any time and check out the hookup for the ipod, etc.

A superformance shelby cobra is a replica of a 1965 Shebly Cobra built under license from Shelby by a company in South Africa. So you have the same look of the 65 with all new components...here's a pic...it's insanity...I love it!!

I put in a Rousch 427 and it just blows everything else away.

Old 05-13-2009, 10:33 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Bob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura about
wow! now I know what it is, that's awesome. Nice motorpool...I'll send you a PM