Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

New Guy in the Neighborhood

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 04:48 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
SuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud of
Great looking car. Welcome to Teamspeed!

Old 05-11-2009, 05:06 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the team, love the TT.

Old 05-11-2009, 06:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
looking good, welcome!

Old 05-11-2009, 08:51 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Bob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for the compliments! Dave, you have good taste, I too would like to see
the interior shots of the 09. I upgraded from a 997 C4S and this is quite a different car in a number of ways. It takes some getting used too but what a rush of power when you call it up from the engine room...
Next mod is an exhaust; I like the Milltek and possibly the Fabspeed. I'm also looking for a ipod/sat radio/blue tooth integration system. That's about it. I look forward to learning more about the Turbo from the chatter on this forum.

Old 05-11-2009, 09:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
These wheels + that color is just absolutely stunning. Congrats on the purchase.

Old 05-11-2009, 09:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
welcome to the TEAM.... love cobalt blue and esp with P40's!!

Old 05-12-2009, 12:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Raz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome Bob. What part of NY are you from? I know I saw a blue TT with monoblocks the other day.

Old 05-12-2009, 12:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
P40's look awesome on your car. Loving it. Beauty!

Old 05-12-2009, 01:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond repute
Check out BBi's exhaust. One of the best mods I did.

Old 05-12-2009, 02:34 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the Team. Congrats on your awesome Turbo.

Quick Reply: New Guy in the Neighborhood