Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

David Kim partners with Tym Switzer

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
So went for full Sledgehammer package ???

My car is there for some time now, hopefully will be finished soon...GT Silver again but manual this time want more power, must get manual )))

Old 04-08-2009, 08:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by GT RUS
So went for full Sledgehammer package ???

My car is there for some time now, hopefully will be finished soon...GT Silver again but manual this time want more power, must get manual )))

I believe its a pump gas version of the Sledge. I went manual as well...I think for the big numbers its the right move. Tips is better for a daily driver. If I get any update son your ride or maybe next time I go over there, I will snap a few pics and send them to you.

Les

Old 04-09-2009, 07:39 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
dk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
I believe its a pump gas version of the Sledge. I went manual as well...I think for the big numbers its the right move. Tips is better for a daily driver. If I get any update son your ride or maybe next time I go over there, I will snap a few pics and send them to you.

Les
it wont be exactly the same package as the Sledgehammer. Obviously, one of the unique point of differences with the Sledgehammer was the standalone. the 800 package will still utilize the factory ecu. however, the output of both packages on 93 octane should be similar. We are expecting to make over 700+ rwhp on 93 octane pump gas.

Old 04-09-2009, 09:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by dk996tt
it wont be exactly the same package as the Sledgehammer. Obviously, one of the unique point of differences with the Sledgehammer was the standalone. the 800 package will still utilize the factory ecu. however, the output of both packages on 93 octane should be similar. We are expecting to make over 700+ rwhp on 93 octane pump gas.
I got you. My Switzer 800 is going to be a fast street car for sure! Thanks for the explanation of difference on the packages DK.

Old 04-09-2009, 09:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by evoviiiyou

Les
Thanks man...been told that my car should be finished very soon and it a beatiful package

Take pics if you can I want to make some PR on Porschr forums here )))

Old 04-09-2009, 09:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by dk996tt
David...it sounds like we are getting same packages with Les

Old 04-12-2009, 11:52 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
acicchelli is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats on the partnership David and Tym. Cant wait to get my Sledgehammer back here and start terrorizing the road.

Aaron