Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

David Kim partners with Tym Switzer

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 05:08 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
alexandbella is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome news, Good luck on your new venture.

Old 04-02-2009, 05:51 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! I wish success to you both on this venture!

Old 04-02-2009, 10:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Congrats gents! I can't wait to have my new 997TT finished by Tym with the SPI L5 800 package.

Old 04-03-2009, 12:22 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
dk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond repute
Les, congrats on your 997 turbo purchase. I think it was definitely the right decision. We will let you know when the car arrives and update you on the progress. If you thought your 996 was fast with the 650 kit, you are really in for a suprise with our new800HP (93 octane) package .

Old 04-04-2009, 04:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by dk996tt
Les, congrats on your 997 turbo purchase. I think it was definitely the right decision. We will let you know when the car arrives and update you on the progress. If you thought your 996 was fast with the 650 kit, you are really in for a suprise with our new800HP (93 octane) package .
Thanks D. I feel great about this buy and cannot wait to see the difference in the 997TT vs. the 996TT let alone the SPI 800 kit vs the SPI 650 kit. Let me know when she arrives!!!! Thanks again for everything!

Old 04-04-2009, 06:03 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
dk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond repute
Dominicks is already proud of his Dad!

Old 04-05-2009, 01:16 AM
Teamspeed Member
///M_Chap is an unknown quantity at this point
congrats on the partnership...looking forward to many great projects in the near future!!

Old 04-08-2009, 11:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Sounds good David...My previous SPI 750 TT looks good on your avatar )))

Very happy for your both and hope things go well and we see some more progress soon and new tuning solutions...as far as lots of very special products and tuning solution for 996 TT and 997 TT coming along very soon inlcuding my new beast )))...and we all looking forward to it...

Just to confirm Davids word about Tym Switer...I must say that, he was so good to ME and delivered more then I expected with my car, that I have deciced to work with Tym as well and move Switzer brand and Porsche tuning here in Russia and opened my won tuning company as well, since I was too always intrested in everything that has a motor, especially fast car...We have sold couple of kit already ))) and soon will participate in TOP Speed Competition Event with 2 997 TT TipS with SPI 750 kits and hopefully with 996 TT TipS SPI 650+ whp kit...We will compete with car like F60, Hennifers GT 1000, LP640 1100 awhp, 9FF 800 997 TT, couple GTR HRS 570, Evotech SLR, Evotech 997 TT, 5.8 stroker M6 and M5, Hennesey Viper 1000, LPE 650 Z06 and so on...hopefully we will will beat them all at least in 1/4 )))

Old 04-08-2009, 11:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
Thanks D. I feel great about this buy and cannot wait to see the difference in the 997TT vs. the 996TT let alone the SPI 800 kit vs the SPI 650 kit. Let me know when she arrives!!!! Thanks again for everything!
Congrads man...Did u get manual or Tips ???

800HP 93 pump is what I think Tym is doing for my car and hopefully my car will be finished very soon...cause I need it here urgently...

David may be you can give ME some updates as well ???

Last edited by GT RUS; 04-08-2009 at 11:26 AM.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks! I got the 6speed. I cant wait to see my pump gas Sledgehammer! What color is your new 997TT? Did you go with Tips again?

Les

Quick Reply: David Kim partners with Tym Switzer