Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Some Turbos's Ive seen in the last few weeks *PICS*

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 08:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Some Turbos's Ive seen in the last few weeks *PICS*

I wonder if anyone knows these cars.....

This one was on the New Jersey Turnpike heading out of Brooklyn a month ago. Of course I am partial to black wheels with a red lip on a white car ....yes I know its not a turbo....

Saw this black turbo outside of a riim shop in San Antonio. The rims were TRASHED! if you zoom in on any pics you'll see they are really curbed and they have the porsche center caps held on by packing tape!!!!!! It sure caught my eye from the road though!

This sign was across the street....

and I saw this silver turbo in Houstan today. Had wheels and a diff. wing on it.

Old 03-23-2009, 12:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Igor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond repute
Great spottings'. Love the silver one, i feel the black one with red wheels has potential.

Old 03-23-2009, 08:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Igor
Great spottings'. Love the silver one, i feel the black one with red wheels has potential.
Yes because the owner only ruined the wheels, that shouldn't be to hard too fix .

White Carrera is my fav actually.

Old 03-23-2009, 09:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
i loved the white one as well, i was excited to see it

Old 03-23-2009, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
wmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the rough
Nice pics. The 3rd pic of the black turbo looks like he ran his car up that parking curb. Yikes.