Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Was techart in geneva ? any info on this GT2

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 03:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond repute
Was techart in geneva ? any info on this GT2

this one looks very good, it's used on their website to promote their up&down suspension.

i can see : carbon mirrors inserts, new subtle front lip, techart side leds

anyone has info on it? pics? engine specs?

Old 03-08-2009, 03:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond repute
wow, that lip is almost too plain for Techart....

Old 03-09-2009, 08:34 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Hi Guys,

Here is a link to the products and images for the GT2. Check it out.

http://www.cecwheels.com/generate/me...d=14&loc=stage

Old 03-09-2009, 09:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
salihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to behold
You have a pm

Old 03-09-2009, 09:13 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Please get me the best resolution of this picture ACS@CEC so i can put it in one of the headers !

Old 03-09-2009, 09:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
N2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond repute
^^Intresting-Type side skirts on a GT2^^^ I have not seen that before.

Old 03-10-2009, 02:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute
its really nice.. very simple!!

Old 03-10-2009, 06:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
salihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to behold
any rear shots?

Old 03-10-2009, 11:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
^^I like that pic posted by DJ. I would like a techart tuned car, but I don't like much of their body work. Keep it original outside and give me more power!^^

Old 03-11-2009, 04:39 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
White Devil is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ACSchnitzer@CEC
Hi Guys,

Here is a link to the products and images for the GT2. Check it out.

http://www.cecwheels.com/generate/me...d=14&loc=stage
Would the Daytime running lights fit a 997TT?

Quick Reply: Was techart in geneva ? any info on this GT2