Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Blue Turbo S

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 08:51 AM
Teamspeed Member
NinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of light
The exterior is really nice but i'm not too sure about the interior. Looks dull. Thats my opinion

Old 01-06-2009, 01:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
You know what is amazing is that when the 997 came out the interior was universally hated by just about everyone especially 996 owners and that was a major reason for people being "hold offish" about getting one. Now that the 997 is here and in full charge and most people have upgraded we look back on the 996 and cannot even imagine having to sit in it. While I fall into this category also having had hated the 997 interior and now actually like it and HATE the 996 interior it's amazing how we as porsche lovers always do this. Remember when the 996 headlights came out people were screammmingg about those and then we all grew to love them, well for the most part. Maybe we are a boring bunch like all the Ferrari and Lambo guys say we are

Old 01-06-2009, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
You know what is amazing is that when the 997 came out the interior was universally hated by just about everyone especially 996 owners and that was a major reason for people being "hold offish" about getting one. Now that the 997 is here and in full charge and most people have upgraded we look back on the 996 and cannot even imagine having to sit in it. While I fall into this category also having had hated the 997 interior and now actually like it and HATE the 996 interior it's amazing how we as porsche lovers always do this. Remember when the 996 headlights came out people were screammmingg about those and then we all grew to love them, well for the most part. Maybe we are a boring bunch like all the Ferrari and Lambo guys say we are
I was thinking the exact same thing haha.

Old 01-06-2009, 10:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
forhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond repute
add a 700 kit and you are ready to go

Old 01-08-2009, 09:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Very HOT!!!!!!!!

Old 01-08-2009, 10:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
littlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by like.no.other
looks amazing but that interior is a deal breaker for me too
+1 on the interior.

Old 01-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
All it needs is the aerokit lip

Old 01-08-2009, 10:22 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
This post confirms my phobia of the 996 interior. It's the same as my '03 Boxster I had when I was 22. Before i bought Josh's 997S I looked at 996TT's but just couldn't do it due to the interior. Looking back I could have changed a lot of things out of the TT-- seats, seat belts, painted certain parts, CF here and there to make it look better. Oh well, regrets...

Old 01-08-2009, 10:34 PM
Ray
Teamspeed Member
Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
those supple leather age much quicker than normal seats. With a pair of GT3 seats, it will look like new again!

Old 01-10-2009, 05:20 PM
Teamspeed Surgeon
TT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud of
Nice, but I don't think that's the oem aerokit front lip.

Quick Reply: Blue Turbo S