Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Bahraini Porsches

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2009 | 05:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RufMD
Bahrain is unreal, there is no other way to describe it. Everyone who has the fortune of owning an exotic is as passionate as can possibly be, full of enthusiasm, no hatred for the other.

If any teamspeeder ever has the opportunity to visit Bahrain, or catch the F1 race there, I highly highly recommend it. You will find incredibly gracious, classy people with perma smiles and open doors.

As far as the cars...what can I say...Bahrainis are MAD about cars !

Here are some of my pics from Bahrain...I can't wait to go back.

Thank you for your kind words you sir are a class act. And if you are ever again in Bahrain it'll be my pleasure to host you

Originally Posted by JC919

I really like this RGT, and it has a sequential gearbox as well. Very, very nicely done.
I believe it's the only sequential 997 rgt and it couldn't be owned by a nicer guy

Originally Posted by JonA85
I would love to visit someday and catch an F1 race
Whenever you choose to visit you'll have me as a tour guide I'd personally love to host fellow TSers

Old 02-22-2009 | 05:11 AM
Teamspeed Member
NinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of light
Really class cars.. very very impressive

Old 04-14-2009 | 09:28 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NinjaBoy
Really class cars.. very very impressive
I hear your TT is almost ready...
When are we going to see the pix?

Old 04-14-2009 | 10:14 AM
Teamspeed Member
NinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of light
I picked it up today after a hefty payment to Behbehani LOL... It is really different than before in every aspect, speed and handling. Protomotive are truly great. God my TT now is such a joy to drive. I fitted Bilstein PSS10 coil over springs too. Makes a huge difference in handling.
But now i have to fine tune the greddy Profec and its waste gaste controlling. I shud get around 1.2 - 1.4 bar. Now its only 0.9

Will send u a video of it once i'm done...

Old 04-16-2009 | 05:31 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
White Devil is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanx GreyTT for the great thread & Pic's. Wish you had posted some more pic's from the Speed Trip......

Old 04-16-2009 | 09:27 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by White Devil
Thanx GreyTT for the great thread & Pic's. Wish you had posted some more pic's from the Speed Trip......
Hi there... is this F.B.?
SpeedTrip piX are up in different threads...
search "speedtrip"

Old 04-16-2009 | 12:05 PM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Khalil, post pics of your ride bro!

Old 04-16-2009 | 12:13 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
wow he shipped the p4/5 over there ?

Old 04-16-2009 | 01:25 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by DJ
wow he shipped the p4/5 over there ?

Most of the Ferraris posted by Jas from the 2008 GP trip were ship'd from the US
met most of the owners... great guys

Old 04-16-2009 | 04:35 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
that's so awesome - i want an invite next year please

Quick Reply: Bahraini Porsches