Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

New member here pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 02:05 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ReeknHavic has a spectacular aura aboutReeknHavic has a spectacular aura aboutReeknHavic has a spectacular aura aboutReeknHavic has a spectacular aura aboutReeknHavic has a spectacular aura aboutReeknHavic has a spectacular aura aboutReeknHavic has a spectacular aura aboutReeknHavic has a spectacular aura aboutReeknHavic has a spectacular aura aboutReeknHavic has a spectacular aura aboutReeknHavic has a spectacular aura about
Very nice and I like your CF splitter too.

Old 12-21-2008, 02:20 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to TS I remember chatting with you on Rennteam about modification suggestions, If memory serves me correctly that you had some interior trim painted in guards red next to the gear knob, doors etc.

Old 12-21-2008, 02:17 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
That's one sick ride, welcome to the team

Old 12-21-2008, 02:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome great looking car. Very tastefully modded.

Old 12-21-2008, 03:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond repute
I like the CF splitter, but now that you mentioned your friend is making them, I wonder if he's using a replica or a TechArt unit and wrapping it in CF.

Hussain

Old 12-22-2008, 12:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant future
Car looks great! Keep up the good work

Old 12-22-2008, 01:04 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I don't post very often, but do so when moved. All I have to say about that black-on-black setup w/ red stripped wheels is... "Oh my Gaawwd!!!!!!!!" Such nastiness!

Welcome.

Last edited by KyzrSosa; 12-22-2008 at 01:08 PM.
Old 12-22-2008, 05:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Real nice car good luck.

Old 12-23-2008, 05:48 AM
Teamspeed Member
neeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond repute
thanks everyone I'll try to post some interior shots.

merry xmas and happy NY to all you teamspeeder's.

Old 12-23-2008, 08:47 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Start a new modding trend

Hmmm....you know what? Let's start a new modding trend going into '09.

There's something else that you could do that's very subtle to the wheels. I would have that same red lip stripping done around the center caps of your wheels. Not around the outer most edge of the center caps, but bring it in to the center slightly by a couple centimeters so that some of the underlying black peaks out on the center cap.

I know it's just MHO, but I think that would take the sexy meter up a couple notches, as it shows attention to detail and not to mention that it would look ridiculous in action shots or videos while rolling. All the while, you still can maintain the less is more aesthetic of the overall exterior.

What you think?

Quick Reply: New member here pics