Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Anyone in Atlanta seen the Orange beast?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 02:41 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
kavin1212 is an unknown quantity at this point
Very Nice

Old 12-04-2008, 07:24 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
drifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to all
i like that!! do you have anymore pics?

Old 12-04-2008, 07:34 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Go to the Jim Ellis porsche dealer site....plenty there.

Old 12-04-2008, 11:15 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
drifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to alldrifter x is a name known to all
cool thx.

Old 12-10-2008, 12:54 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
JohnB@MAcarbon is just really niceJohnB@MAcarbon is just really niceJohnB@MAcarbon is just really niceJohnB@MAcarbon is just really niceJohnB@MAcarbon is just really niceJohnB@MAcarbon is just really niceJohnB@MAcarbon is just really niceJohnB@MAcarbon is just really niceJohnB@MAcarbon is just really niceJohnB@MAcarbon is just really niceJohnB@MAcarbon is just really nice
I've got an RS orange center console (sitting on the shelf) that would look perfect in it!

Old 01-01-2009, 04:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Russ has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond repute
Old 01-01-2009, 05:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Igor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond repute
looks good!... really good interior is nice too, love the stitching.

Old 01-07-2009, 12:41 AM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Russ
Chris,

you don't want to deal with the resale of that color
Here's my philosophy.

Are you buying the car for you, or for the guy after you?

For instance, when my buddy, who is tall like me, custom ordered his sunroofless E46 M3, he was strongly, strongly discouraged by the sales guy to not do it, because they told him it would be impossible to sell the car.

He did it anyway, and when it came time to sell it, some tall guy came and grabbed it right away.

And in this case, I LOVE that color on the Turbo. In fact, if I was in the market for one right now, I would so buy it.

Old 01-07-2009, 12:44 AM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
They f'ed up the spec on the f + r valences. Should've had those painted or left the skirts black.

Other than that, it looks ok I guess. Personally though, I don't think the flamboyant P-to-S colors suit the turbos character.
I disagree.

For colors like this, I would leave the black parts at the bottom black for good contrast.

Kind of like how E36 M3 in Dakar yellow looks awesome with the 90's common side moldings in black, and the E46 M3 with 2000's sleek doors with no black plastic molding looks like ass in Dakar yellow.

I have seen 996 GT2's and Turbo's in my speed yellow color with the bottom painted, and I say leave it unpainted.