Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

where to find protomotive parts from?

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2008, 08:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
yalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant future
where to find protomotive parts from?

I was trying to f for find some of their products for couple of friends but there's nothing to look at in their web site....
... Is the package 750 ready for sale that they have? And how much is it؟?
and is it safe to get it shipped and fix it here I mean like installing it not in protomotive cause I've heard Keith faced some problems then protomotive guys fixed it for him ..

Old 11-29-2008, 05:38 AM
Teamspeed Member
997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute
try to contact Todd directly.

Old 11-29-2008, 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Luis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, Call Proto.

Old 11-29-2008, 11:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
yalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant future
thanx

Old 11-30-2008, 12:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
From the heart of the thriving metropolis of Harrison, Arkansas to you . . .

Old 11-30-2008, 09:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
any contacts will help ?

Old 11-30-2008, 09:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
i meant todd's direct number

Old 12-02-2008, 01:15 AM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Member Ninjaboy can help you. He's hooking up his 996TT as we speak!

Old 12-02-2008, 01:54 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
AAHTT is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by yalmutawa
i meant todd's direct number
This is Todd's number at work: 870-420-3889
he is usually there during business hours but I think e-mail is the best way to reach him: sales@protomotive.com
Good luck.

Anthony

Old 12-02-2008, 03:09 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
markski You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!markski You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!markski You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!markski You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!markski You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!markski You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!markski You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!markski You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!markski You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!markski You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!markski You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by yalmutawa
I was trying to f for find some of their products for couple of friends but there's nothing to look at in their web site....
... Is the package 750 ready for sale that they have? And how much is it؟?
and is it safe to get it shipped and fix it here I mean like installing it not in protomotive cause I've heard Keith faced some problems then protomotive guys fixed it for him ..
are you looking for a kit for the 996tt or the 997tt?
I can help if its a 996tt...

Quick Reply: where to find protomotive parts from?