Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

TeamSpeed represent at LA Autoshow...

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 07:09 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
TeamSpeed represent at LA Autoshow...

Go DJ!!

Attached Images   
Old 11-19-2008, 07:18 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
How cool, Dana (Barrister's) TT!!!

Old 11-19-2008, 07:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
And there she is . . .

I will be there tomorrow night. I will cut some video from the footage I get and post it here.

You don't know the BS I had to wade through to let them keep the stickers on the car. There are the two TS stickers and two GS (Glistening Perfection) stickers.

Hey, autotechnica, are you there setting up right now? Do you know Betim?

Last edited by Barrister; 11-19-2008 at 11:48 PM.
Old 11-19-2008, 07:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be there on Saturday, really looking forward to seeing your car in the flesh!

Old 11-19-2008, 07:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
It looks like they have a pretty good area and are going to put on a nice display. I am glad. BBI is an excellent tuner and the guys who run it (Betim and Joey) are the best. Introduce yourself to Betim if you see him and tell him you are a TS member. He will be excited to meet you.

Old 11-19-2008, 07:52 PM
Former Sponsor
BBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond repute
Dana,

Thanks again for letting us use your show stopper!!!!

We got you car a nice front row seat! It looks rad under the lights.

Betim

Old 11-19-2008, 09:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
It is my pleasure Betim! You guys are the best.

I can't wait to see the whole display on Thursday night.

Old 11-19-2008, 09:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
niceeeeeeee

Old 11-19-2008, 09:11 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
The rest of the pics from today are up at my site...here's a few previews. DJ, hope this is okay.

Old 11-19-2008, 09:57 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Dana, DJ, BBI and Glistening Perfection!

Quick Reply: TeamSpeed represent at LA Autoshow...