Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

November To Remember Sale! (b&m)

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 10:22 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
November To Remember Sale! (b&m)

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh......don't let the secret out.

As many of you know, we are one of the larger distributors of the phenomenal B&M Short Shifter for Porsche vehicles (ALL 986/987/996/997/Cayman). The unit has a common list price of around $275. We sell it on our site for $199.

This is one of the best 'bang for the buck' mods you can do to your Porsche. Those who have it can attest. Yes, I have it on my C4S Cab and would never be without it again. It is the primary link between you and your Porsche driving experience!

B&M has been in the shifter business for a very long time, developing short shift products for a variety of highline manufacturers. They produce one of the finest units for Porsche, and have backed it with a lifetime warranty. It's basically bulletproof.

So.....FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER (or until our new stock runs out), we are offering the B&M Short Shifter for Porsche at a super savings of $179!

On our order page it will appear as usual at the $199 price. When you add it to your cart, it's $179. That's about a $100 savings OFF LIST price.

Although the site information is not yet updated, this unit fits ALL Porsche vehicles from '99 through '09.

When they're gone, they're gone.

Have a great weekend everyone. Email me or post questions anytime.

eric@bumperplugs.com

Old 10-31-2008, 10:35 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, i can vouch for this product and for Eric (but everyone already knew you were top notch). Very fast shipping as well. The install is a tedious pain even for the best DIY but it's well worth every minute.

Old 11-01-2008, 11:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond repute
This is a very good deal guys. For the money you can't buy a better mod.

Goodluck with the sale Eric

Old 11-01-2008, 05:57 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Stryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond repute
Eric, I had this in my old Porsche but forgot already if it differs from the Porsche ssk. I have the ssk in my Turbo S.

Old 11-01-2008, 11:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
salihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to behold
I don't have a 6spd turbo so, it would be good if you do that sale on carbon fiber goodies :P

good luck with the sale

Old 11-02-2008, 10:22 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Salihbjk.....email me what you're looking for, I'll see what I can do for you.

Stryke, it's similar, though the Porsche system utilizes it's own assembly. With the B&M you remove some parts of the existing 'tower' to install. But functionally about the same.

And yes, this unit fits ALL Porsche models from '99 - '09.

Thanks.

Last edited by Eric (Plug Guy); 11-02-2008 at 01:45 PM.
Old 11-02-2008, 12:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
salihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to behold
I was just kidding, but thanks for the offer I'll take a look to your site.

Old 11-07-2008, 11:03 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Anytime man, just let me know. Appreciate all the response....

Old 11-25-2008, 10:29 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
FINAL WEEK reminder...sale ends Sunday.

Thanks.

Old 11-25-2008, 08:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
ALPINE_997 has a reputation beyond reputeALPINE_997 has a reputation beyond reputeALPINE_997 has a reputation beyond reputeALPINE_997 has a reputation beyond reputeALPINE_997 has a reputation beyond reputeALPINE_997 has a reputation beyond reputeALPINE_997 has a reputation beyond reputeALPINE_997 has a reputation beyond reputeALPINE_997 has a reputation beyond reputeALPINE_997 has a reputation beyond reputeALPINE_997 has a reputation beyond repute
Can anyone vouch for Eric? I mean who is this guy with a Lambo in his avatar! I mean really..

Quick Reply: November To Remember Sale! (b&m)