Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Techart GT Street R

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 07:54 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
White Devil is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
The red one is to die for, fantastic.
+1 Love that car.

Old 11-04-2008, 09:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-04-2008, 10:53 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
I've always been a huge fan of Techart.

Old 11-04-2008, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I hate how big the holes in the rear bumper are. So hideous and cheap looking could be better in person though...

Old 11-04-2008, 03:33 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I get the feeling of the Reventon in this picture. I like the looks, but would have been better with another rear wing in my point of view

Last edited by DavidStockholm; 11-04-2008 at 03:35 PM.
Old 11-06-2008, 03:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DavidStockholm
I get the feeling of the Reventon in this picture. I like the looks, but would have been better with another rear wing in my point of view

And some other wheels, they are just wrong for a Porsche!
BTW. Welcome to TeamSpeed.

Old 11-06-2008, 04:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
maxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nice
thats the ugliest car I've ever seen. surely they could have found a few more places to put some extra vents?

Old 11-06-2008, 11:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Way over done!!!

Old 11-07-2008, 11:40 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Lgebbers
And some other wheels, they are just wrong for a Porsche!
BTW. Welcome to TeamSpeed.
Yeah not the ultimate set of wheels, many more out there that beats these ones!

Well thank you very much

Old 11-08-2008, 02:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute
the red one is amazing!!! wow

Quick Reply: Techart GT Street R