Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

0-100mph video

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 09:54 PM
MKS
Teamspeed Rookie
MKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Barrister
Huh? No offense, but your explanation was more confusing than the original post.

You obviously have an awesome car. Go out and do a true 0-100 mph run, during the day, with your seatbelt on, and then re-post it. That will take away all of this confusion.

You should be hitting 0-100 mph from a standstill in less than 10 seconds in that car without much effort.

or you can go back and read what i said then go back and watch the video and you will understand .. its 0-170mph run btw

Old 10-14-2008, 10:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MKS
or you can go back and read what i said then go back and watch the video and you will understand .. its 0-170mph run btw
Oh. Ok, I'll do that. How silly of me to misunderstand you.

I'm getting dizzy . . .

Old 10-15-2008, 12:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Q8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
MKS,
My bad. I got the timming wrong. As for the 8 seconds or less 0-100 mph run. Great driving and well done.
Let's see how much time you can shave off after the car is broken in. No heart feelings my friend. My post was early in the morning with no sleep at all.

Old 10-15-2008, 09:38 AM
MKS
Teamspeed Rookie
MKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Q8_TwinTurbo
MKS,
My bad. I got the timming wrong. As for the 8 seconds or less 0-100 mph run. Great driving and well done.
Let's see how much time you can shave off after the car is broken in. No heart feelings my friend. My post was early in the morning with no sleep at all.

yeah i know what you mean and cant wait to break "it" in or whatever you meant by that

Old 10-15-2008, 10:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Q8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
I knew you would get to what i meant ....