Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Redline Motorworks | New TeamSpeed Sponsor!

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 09:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Redline Motorworks | New TeamSpeed Sponsor!

Hello everyone!

Redline Motorworks is proud to be TeamSpeed's newest forum sponsor!

We work with all makes & models, but focus primarily on Audi, BMW, Porsche & Volkswagen. We are working hard on our Mercedes line so keep your eyes open for that!

Whether you are looking for wheels, suspension, forced induction, exhaust systems or anything for that matter, we can answer any questions you have and help decide on the best possible solution for your car.

Some of the product lines we carry include Brembo, Evosport, DPE, Evolution Motorsports, Vorsteiner, VF Engineering, H&R, HRE, KW, Race Precision, Agency Power & many more!

Our website URL is www.redline-motorworks.com.

You may contact us via the Private Messaging function on the forum, emailing us (info@redline-motorworks.com) or calling at 570.577.4615.

We look forward to working with all of you on your individual projects and contributing to the growth of this great new forum Darren has put together.

Thank you very much!

Andrew @ Redline Motorworks

Old 10-01-2008, 10:40 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome my friend!

Old 10-01-2008, 10:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Jack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the TEAM!!

Old 10-02-2008, 12:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
to the team...
BUT whats the deal with not having any parts for my TT??!!?

Last edited by GrayTT; 10-02-2008 at 12:45 AM.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:14 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome aboard...

My one small piece of advice: Test your site and fix the navigational problems. I was just checking on Cayman exhaust and it put me in a dead end. Once the navigation flows, you'll be looking good!

Good luck and again, welcome!

Old 10-02-2008, 08:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by DJ
Welcome my friend!
Thanks Darren.

Originally Posted by JackGT3
Welcome to the TEAM!!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by GrayTT
to the team...
BUT whats the deal with not having any parts for my TT??!!?
We carry many parts for your Twin Turbo including suspension, exhaust, software, wheels, etc. If ever you don't see what you're looking for, feel free to contact me.

Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Welcome aboard...

My one small piece of advice: Test your site and fix the navigational problems. I was just checking on Cayman exhaust and it put me in a dead end. Once the navigation flows, you'll be looking good!

Good luck and again, welcome!
Chris,
We have actually disabled certain pages to make some updates to them. In the meantime, if ever you wanted to get some more information on Cayman exhaust systems feel free to contact me.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Old 10-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome good looking site.

Old 10-02-2008, 07:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by 86blackwidow
Welcome good looking site.
Thank you! We still have lots of work to do though.

Old 10-02-2008, 08:13 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to Teamspeed! I'm going through your site now. Looking forward to hearing from you, and reading your threads.

Old 10-02-2008, 11:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
yalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant future
Welcome to the Team

Quick Reply: Redline Motorworks | New TeamSpeed Sponsor!