Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

HRE P40's - How is it they look good on all Porsches ? Love em' on this 996TT

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 05:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Jack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink HRE P40's - How is it they look good on all Porsches ? Love em' on this 996TT

Old 10-01-2008, 05:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I dunno how they do it but they are definitely awesome. I actually don't like them on that car in black. With the dark blue of the car should have stayed with finished aluminum imho. Kind of like you don't wear black shoes with a dark black suit either just doesn't work.

Old 10-01-2008, 06:20 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
torresmd is on a distinguished roadtorresmd is on a distinguished road
I agree, aluminum would look much better on that car. Black is great on pretty much any other color except that.

Old 10-01-2008, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond repute
Because the Turbo is a curvy car that goes well with curvy wheels !!

Old 10-01-2008, 06:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
That looks sick I want one.

Old 12-02-2008, 07:03 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Flash68 is just really niceFlash68 is just really niceFlash68 is just really niceFlash68 is just really niceFlash68 is just really niceFlash68 is just really niceFlash68 is just really niceFlash68 is just really niceFlash68 is just really niceFlash68 is just really niceFlash68 is just really nice
Yeah I'm kinda partial.

Old 12-02-2008, 09:06 AM
Teamspeed Member
DSTEFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDSTEFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDSTEFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDSTEFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDSTEFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDSTEFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDSTEFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDSTEFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDSTEFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDSTEFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDSTEFAN has a reputation beyond repute
Call me old school but I'm partial to wheels with lips. The right lip and color combo gives the car an aggression that just can't be reached with monoblok wheels. Also with staggered lips you get to see the lines of the car better and its contours, especially in the rear. The only benefit I see with the monoblok is the ease of mounting tires over the worries of damaging the seals on multi piece.

Old 12-02-2008, 01:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
i love the p40's...but have to agree.... that car would look better with graphite or non painted wheels...

Old 12-02-2008, 01:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
I'm running GT3's or 9ff's alternately, so I've got no bias to P40's, but IMO I think that these are the best looking wheels for the 911.

Old 12-03-2008, 02:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Curvy wheels for curvy turbo...I am partial as well.

https://teamspeed.com/forums/997-996...-my-turbo.html

Quick Reply: HRE P40's - How is it they look good on all Porsches ? Love em' on this 996TT