Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

My new Switzer 997 Sledgehammer

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 09:59 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
fredflintstone is an unknown quantity at this point
Are you saying this car has not had internals built?

Old 09-16-2008, 11:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Post from dk996tt on 6speed (owner of the Sledgehammer). "it is a 6 speed manual on stock internals! it is the fastest, most powerful bolt on 997 turbo in the world, as far as i know!"

Old 09-18-2008, 08:41 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
dk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by fredflintstone
Are you saying this car has not had internals built?
yes, it is on the stock block. Bolt ons only!

Old 09-20-2008, 02:38 PM
Teamspeed Member
pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
dk966tt...that is INSANE!!
Thank you for beeing so kind in posting these vids...

Old 09-20-2008, 08:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond repute
@dk996tt : man you have too many cars and too fast so send one to romania :P i will keep them in good hands )

Old 09-20-2008, 10:29 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Insane - !!!!

Old 09-23-2008, 08:27 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
dk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Originally Posted by Alex_55
@dk996tt : man you have too many cars and too fast so send one to romania :P i will keep them in good hands )
just send me the cash, and it can be arranged!

Old 09-23-2008, 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
TXGold is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking forward to seeing your car in person DK.

Old 09-23-2008, 12:05 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Highhats is an unknown quantity at this point
this is the sickest Porsche on the Boards. DK I guess you knwo Ive been banned on 6speedonline so Ill make a target thread for my build in a week or two. Cant wait to even get close to the likes of this monster.

S

Old 09-23-2008, 08:46 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Watch your back, Controlit roams over here too.

Originally Posted by Highhats
this is the sickest Porsche on the Boards. DK I guess you knwo Ive been banned on 6speedonline so Ill make a target thread for my build in a week or two. Cant wait to even get close to the likes of this monster.

S

Quick Reply: My new Switzer 997 Sledgehammer