Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

New Video of BBI Stage II 997TT

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 12:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Great vid dana. The boys at BBI have done an amazing job. This TT is even sweeter looking in real life. We've had the pleasure of working on it and I've had the pleasure of driving it. AWSOME is an understatement.

Old 09-08-2008, 12:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Moe and Glistening Perfection spent untold hours with my 997TT to get it looking its best. I have a bunch of pics I am going to send to Moe for posting. Moe is so honest that he won't let me touch them up at all either. That is the kind of man he is - total integrity.

For those of you who don't know J_Edwards now works with Moe. He is cut from the same cloth as Moe - total devotion to his craft.

Thanks to both Moe and John for the great job!

Stay tuned for the final pics!

Last edited by Barrister; 09-08-2008 at 12:13 AM.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:07 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
AAHTT is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by SLC4S
Thats a hot car man, who's is the black TT and what does it have done to it?
Great vids Dana, your car is pretty quick considering you also had a passenger while neither me nor the lambo did.
The lambo is supposed to have around 675hp (partial cat delete) and my black TT has the bigger VTGs and is probably close to 700hp on race fuel but I still have the stock intercoolers.
Looking forward to the next outing .

Anthony

Old 09-08-2008, 01:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AAHTT
Great vids Dana, your car is pretty quick considering you also had a passenger while neither me nor the lambo did.
The lambo is supposed to have around 675hp (partial cat delete) and my black TT has the bigger VTGs and is probably close to 700hp on race fuel but I still have the stock intercoolers.
Looking forward to the next outing .

Anthony
There you go guys. Straight from the owner!!

Hey Anthony!! Great to see you on TS brother! Your Turbo is the fastest car I have ever seen. And you still have stock intercoolers? Wow!

Hope to see you at another "meeting" soon!

There is a hilarious part of another video when, after Anthony just pulls away from me on a run, I line up to go again and he kindly waives me past. I say "not much of a challenge, eh?" And he gives me that big grin as I humbly drove to the side for the next victim. Hilarious!!

Last edited by Barrister; 09-08-2008 at 01:22 AM.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:30 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by Barrister
There you go guys. Straight from the owner!!

Hey Anthony!! Great to see you on TS brother! Your Turbo is the fastest car I have ever seen. And you still have stock intercoolers? Wow!

Hope to see you at another "meeting" soon!

There is a hilarious part of another video I have after Anthony just pulls away from me where I line up to go again and he kindly waives me past. I say "not much of a challenge, eh?" And he gave me that big grin as I humbly drove to the side for the next victim. Hilarious!!
LOL, I didn't mean it like that, actually we did have several runs together and I wanted to stop picking at you, but don't feel bad because the following event I had my ass handed to me the same way by an old 993 3.8l conversion driven by turbomike himself.
There will always be someone faster whatever you do but it is all fun

Old 09-08-2008, 01:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
The rumor on the street is that you kept right up with Mike. This car, right:

Old 09-08-2008, 01:44 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by Barrister
The rumor on the street is that you kept right up with Mike. This car, right:

Yes this car with its frightening huge blue flames shooting out the back while on boost. I could not keep up with him at all in 1st gear or 2nd gear rolls, but in higher gears especially in late 4th and 5th I was able to keep the same distance probably because of his huge wing and my better aero, otherwise not even close, he even had a passenger. He is around 3000 lbs with unknown HP (he wouldn't give a number)

Old 09-08-2008, 01:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike is great. Really funny guy. He hangs out with Betim from BBI quite a bit, so I see him now and again. Always get a kick out of him.

Old 09-08-2008, 02:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Barrister, great vid. Looks like you guys are having a boatload of fun. What's next? (if anything)

Old 09-08-2008, 02:10 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
It's Barritastic! I love it!!

Guards red rules all!

Quick Reply: New Video of BBI Stage II 997TT