Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Photoshop assistance required on 458 Speciale

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2015, 08:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Photoshop assistance required on 458 Speciale

Hi guys,

Is there anybody that can assist me on photoshopping a Speciale?

Old 02-09-2015, 12:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
hey mike how r u? try milanno for ps.

Old 02-10-2015, 03:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
I should probably have some time to PS something for ya, shoot me a PM with the details

Old 02-10-2015, 07:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Stephan
I should probably have some time to PS something for ya, shoot me a PM with the details
get the end result in here please

Old 02-11-2015, 03:26 AM
Former Sponsor
HRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Stephan
+1 here too.

Old 02-11-2015, 06:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
PM sent to Stephan.

Let's wait and see!! If you can do at least 2 or so views of the car, that would be amazing!

Old 02-11-2015, 08:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
can u give us some small hints mike?

Old 02-11-2015, 10:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Quick attempts! Let me know if you want any adjustments Mike! One of the frames i couldn't change the callipers to yellow, the black callipers were too dark to shift

Old 02-11-2015, 12:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
f-in cool stephan! on a theme like that i would want a black horse on the back! thanks for posting!

Old 02-11-2015, 02:57 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
would give TDF Blue with the withe/yellow stripe a try

Quick Reply: Photoshop assistance required on 458 Speciale