Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

My friend shot a Scud [Eye-orgasm-warning]

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 12:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by alkyoneus
right click, save as wallpaper
Hellz ya!!

Old 07-08-2008, 12:54 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Botzelmann is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Mr Kram
the photos are amazing. the car is spectacular, but i cannot like the wheels.

I did not like the combination with the rims before I've seen it.. In real they just delicous. Can't get enough.

And the funny thing about that rims is that they're actually not in the officiall productinglist of Ferrari yet ("Coming soon") - only 10cars where delivered with that wheels 'til today...

Cheers

Old 07-08-2008, 01:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Botzelmann
I did not like the combination with the rims before I've seen it.. In real they just delicous. Can't get enough.

And the funny thing about that rims is that they're actually not in the officiall productinglist of Ferrari yet ("Coming soon") - only 10cars where delivered with that wheels 'til today...

Cheers
Were the colors adjusted using any software?
Coz I have seen the wheel in person and they look lighter in the pix than they do in real life…

Old 07-08-2008, 01:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
I wasn't gonna post another "Wow, great pictures" post, but really man, c'mon, WOW, GREAT PICTURES!!

Old 07-09-2008, 02:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
Great shots - I really dig how that car was optioned out.

Old 07-09-2008, 07:00 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Botzelmann is an unknown quantity at this point
It wasn't the coice of the owner.

His dealer had two Scuds with their own options. Because there were some problemes with his old 355 and that dealer, he was one of the two lucky guys who get the Scud without ordering.

But this combination is just amazing in real

Old 07-09-2008, 07:51 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Simply amazing pictures!! Thanks for posting

Old 07-09-2008, 04:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond repute
Pfff you've said it all ... Eye orgasm.!

Old 07-10-2008, 04:09 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jack519 is an unknown quantity at this point
Beautiful shots of a beautiful car.

Old 07-12-2008, 02:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool the backgrounds are awesome looking.

Quick Reply: My friend shot a Scud [Eye-orgasm-warning]