Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

My friend shot a Scud [Eye-orgasm-warning]

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 11:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
h-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond repute
that first picture is stunning!! they are all excellent.

apart from years of practice what sort of equipment would take a picture like this? anybody?

Old 07-07-2008, 11:54 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Botzelmann is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi everyone

I'm "the friend" of Raven and the photographer of these pics. Thank you all for your comments.

@h-bo:
Actually my equipement isn't very expensive. Just a Eos 350D with some lenses+filters (The first one was with a Tamron 18-200, many others, like the seat-pic I made with a Sigma 10-20). Available lights with a tripod. That's it

But I love the cars you're owning... 993 GT2... kind of a dream ...

Old 07-07-2008, 11:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the site, Botzelmann! Your photography skills are top notch!

Old 07-07-2008, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Botzelmann
Hi everyone

I'm "the friend" of Raven and the photographer of these pics. Thank you all for your comments.

@h-bo:
Actually my equipement isn't very expensive. Just a Eos 350D with some lenses+filters (The first one was with a Tamron 18-200, many others, like the seat-pic I made with a Sigma 10-20). Available lights with a tripod. That's it

But I love the cars you're owning... 993 GT2... kind of a dream ...
Thanx for dropping the knowledge!!!

Welcome to TS
I believe we are all awaiting more of your posts

Old 07-07-2008, 12:39 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Wowwwwwww! Botzelmann - those are absolutely gorgeous! Good to have you here on the team!

Old 07-07-2008, 12:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
great shots...still feel bad for him that they screwed up the wheel and stripe color

Old 07-07-2008, 03:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ritesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond repute
That 1st pic is amazing!! The rest are pretty good too! LOL!

Old 07-07-2008, 06:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
oh my, this is just pure sex!!!!!

Old 07-07-2008, 06:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
the photos are amazing. the car is spectacular, but i cannot like the wheels.

Old 07-07-2008, 10:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
right click, save as wallpaper

Quick Reply: My friend shot a Scud [Eye-orgasm-warning]