Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

New Scuderia...

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 11:38 PM
Teamspeed's World Racer
EmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond repute
the only other sale I know of was for 499... so 460 could be a "bargain". What's the VIN? I want to see what Ferrari dealer is gonna get ****ed!

Old 07-07-2008, 11:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
Lussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by EmilGH
the only other sale I know of was for 499... so 460 could be a "bargain". What's the VIN? I want to see what Ferrari dealer is gonna get ****ed!

HAHAHAH... Emil you are right on... HAHAHAHA

Old 07-08-2008, 12:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute

WOW
Are you guys serious???? Is that what you guys are paying in the States?

Old 07-08-2008, 06:47 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Aston is an unknown quantity at this point
Know its a loooooong shot but if they can be found for close to list (sub 330K~ish), I'll wire the dough within a day... Having the itch for another f-car.

Old 07-08-2008, 09:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Aston what happened with the N24 pics?

Old 07-09-2008, 11:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Rennsport-One
Ill get a copy of the sticker later on this afternoon. My contact is asking an insane amount for the car =(
I was thinking $450,000 because there's another available for that amount.

Originally Posted by GrayTT
looking forward for the details...

How many of these will be made, anyone know?
Ferrari made about 1,300 Stradales, so I assume around this number - maybe as much as 2,000 (please note, however, that this is an (un)educated guess).

Buyer is looking for $460k. My contact has the car Untitled ( MSO ) on the west coast. Sorry Tomas, its not the display vehicle at The Collection.
That price sounds about right for what gray market Scuderias are asking.

I'm under the impression that it's not the dealer who gets ****ed, but rather the customer who sells the car if they don't sell it back to the dealer from whom they took delivery.
PS if you get the VIN, can you pass it along?

Old 07-09-2008, 11:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond repute
I have access to another one ( blk/blk) with a $280 window for 135$ over

Old 07-10-2008, 12:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
I have access to another one ( blk/blk) with a $280 window for 135$ over
I don't suppose you're getting the VINs of any of these cars...

Old 07-10-2008, 12:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond repute
I can have a Vin within minutes however, I'm not trying to throw anyone under the bus.

Old 07-10-2008, 12:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I can have a Vin within minutes however, I'm not trying to throw anyone under the bus.
I hear that - and neither am I. I just want to add them to my database. I've got 116 so far, 42 of which are in the US.

Quick Reply: New Scuderia...