Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

First Speciale crash

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2014, 06:54 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Diggz92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Enrique
hahahahahaha.............little bastards..........that Smart looks stronger and with less damage than the Ferrari

Originally Posted by Zambrano
How humiliating... all that damage thanks to a Polly Pocket size car
I was saying the same thing when I saw it..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Old 02-25-2014, 08:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
One was made to crumple to minimize injury to the cabin occupants, the other was made ultra-rigid to withstand high-load impacts because there is just not enough car for a crumple zone. The latter obviously will mean a higher probability of injury to its occupants.

Personally, I very prefer the Ferrari way because I will more than likely walk away albeit with bruises to my ego...i'll take that over broken bones any day.

Last edited by alwin; 02-25-2014 at 08:29 PM.
Old 02-25-2014, 10:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by alwin
One was made to crumple to minimize injury to the cabin occupants, the other was made ultra-rigid to withstand high-load impacts because there is just not enough car for a crumple zone. The latter obviously will mean a higher probability of injury to its occupants. Personally, I very prefer the Ferrari way because I will more than likely walk away albeit with bruises to my ego...i'll take that over broken bones any day.
I know and my point is that the Speciale took a massive damage like it crashed againts a truck or a large SUV... but no was a Smart lol

Old 09-11-2014, 08:48 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Diggz92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Crazy though but proves the smart car is not only small but safe.. Not saying the Ferrari isn't safe but damn looks alone you would think it could have hit a tree or something else

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk