Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Official: Ferrari 458 Speciale

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2013, 02:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
keprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond repute
Performance will be amazing, but that front end just doesn't work at all for me

Old 08-20-2013, 03:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
It's starting to look less ugly for me, but I can hardly be able to bring myself to say it's "beautiful" esp. after my comparison pics:

I'm w Arling on this; I miss the less is more days, this Speciale does nothing for me but I'm sure there will be plenty of folks looking for the next new toy and this will fill that void.

Old 08-20-2013, 03:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by alwin
Speciale does nothing for me
Totally agree. +1111
Even Challenge Stradale looks better than Speciale.

Scudria is the King

Last edited by St_Ex; 08-20-2013 at 03:26 PM.
Old 08-20-2013, 04:25 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I'm just surprised it shares a name with the 348 Serie Speciale, since we all know how big boss Lucca feels about the 348!

Old 08-20-2013, 04:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm hoping it looks better in the flesh. This honestly doesn't even look like OEM body work to me, doesn't flow very well. 430 scuderia was flawless in design and it looks like a factory car, this on the other hand.. I'm a little dissapointed. But let's not forget the way this thing drives, which I'm sure will leave little to be desired.

Old 08-20-2013, 04:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
I'm also starting to feel like the front fascia is looking more and more like the facelifted-soon-to-be-obsolete LP560s:

Old 08-20-2013, 04:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Here's the last comparison I have and it's of the rear...the Scuderia ass takes the cake for sure! The lines, proportions, symmetry of diffuser and overall design is just right

Last edited by alwin; 08-20-2013 at 05:02 PM.
Old 08-20-2013, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by alwin
Here's the last comparison I have and it's of the rear...the Scuderia ass takes the cake for sure! The lines, proportions, symmetry of diffuser and overall design is just right

thanks for the comparison pics but to be fair, you're comparing real life pics of the Stradale and Scuderia to computer generated pics of the Speciale. It will be a special car in the flesh!

Old 08-20-2013, 05:19 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Comparing apples to apples, Ferrari's heavily edited studio style shot, here is my take on the 430 Scuderia vs 458 Speciale.

Name:  top_bottom.jpg
Views: 7930
Size:  170.7 KB

Old 08-20-2013, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like the one-off Eric Clapton Ferrari.

Quick Reply: Official: Ferrari 458 Speciale