Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Official: Ferrari 458 Speciale

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2014 | 09:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by dieter.manero
strange but the more and more i see the 458 in red, the more i think that red is no longer a good colour for ferrari. Now black or gun-metal grey then we talking.
+458

Old 01-30-2014 | 05:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-30-2014 | 07:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
^^Oh boy, it looks awesome and very different from the other speciales i've seen so far!

Old 01-30-2014 | 08:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-30-2014 | 08:43 AM
Teamspeed Member
-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all
I'm having a tough time with the front end of this car. Just doesn't look right to me.

Old 01-30-2014 | 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
Originally Posted by St_Ex
^^Oh boy, it looks awesome and very different from the other speciales i've seen so far!

it's photoshoped.

Old 01-30-2014 | 12:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Alef_henriique
it's photoshoped.
Really?? How the original looks like?

Old 01-30-2014 | 12:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
Originally Posted by St_Ex
Really?? How the original looks like?
here:

Originally Posted by Alef_henriique

Old 01-30-2014 | 03:06 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by -eztrader-
I'm having a tough time with the front end of this car. Just doesn't look right to me.
The back end is my issue, it looks like a GT40.

Old 01-30-2014 | 06:59 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I agree with the front end issue. It just looks like a body kit.

Quick Reply: Official: Ferrari 458 Speciale