Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Official: Ferrari 458 Speciale

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2013, 09:21 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
doos is an unknown quantity at this point
im taking back my deposit... FFS, stupid look + stupid name.

Old 08-20-2013, 09:24 AM
Teamspeed Member
GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
What is that stalk with buttons in the middle? It looks really odd!

Old 08-20-2013, 09:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Jiaim
ugly as shit, 'd take a 430 scud over even if it's less enjoyable.
Mixed feelings! I completely agree with you. I don't like the side 'fin'. And except this, especially the front part of the car looks like they managed to 'Scuderized' it a little as the rear exhaust exit. I like the colour livery though!!

Old 08-20-2013, 09:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
I like it, I'll love it in person I think

Old 08-20-2013, 10:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
the rear looks good, but i think Ferrari made a mistake with the stripe, looks like a cheap tuning, for me.
I prefer wait and see videos and real photos to say if i prefer this istead the italia, these ones it's too much photoshoped.
I prefer the italia wheels, for sure.

Old 08-20-2013, 10:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
Well, I'm probably alone on this but I'm not feeling it at all...the front & rear are so fussy.

I do like the interior though, that obelisk-like center column console into is pretty rad.

I guess I'm keeping my Scuderia

Old 08-20-2013, 10:12 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
A1ExoticsMagazine is an unknown quantity at this point
Mixed feelings. Was expecting something better. Need to see one in person.

Old 08-20-2013, 10:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
I don't like the front and the back is confusing. I expected more... Scud is still the king!

Old 08-20-2013, 10:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by alwin
Well, I'm probably alone on this but I'm not feeling it at all...the front & rear are so fussy.

I do like the interior though, that obelisk-like center column console into is pretty rad.

I guess I'm keeping my Scuderia
Good for you. Scud is definitely a keeper and of course i prefer it that Speciale!

Old 08-20-2013, 10:45 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
G-man1 is an unknown quantity at this point
wow, that looks like a hmmmmmmmm 458 italia....

Quick Reply: Official: Ferrari 458 Speciale