Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Kid driving a F430

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2013, 11:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Post Kid driving a F430

Looks like a severe case of (rich) bad parenting?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ff7_1365610311

Old 04-11-2013, 01:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
Very severe... that's one of the worst car-related bad parenting cases I've seen. That's literally danger on wheels.

Old 04-11-2013, 11:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe the kid can drive better than the lot of us!!

Old 04-11-2013, 12:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by BLACKBULL
Maybe the kid can drive better than the lot of us!!

I hate to admit but you are right!

Well compared to that idiot kid... we care about our safety and the car. When I drove a Ferrari for the very frist time was too slow like a granny.

Old 04-11-2013, 12:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I wish my dad had this toy when I was young too :d

Old 04-12-2013, 07:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Zambrano
I hate to admit but you are right!

Well compared to that idiot kid... we care about our safety and the car. When I drove a Ferrari for the very frist time was too slow like a granny.

Old 04-14-2013, 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Oh boo hoo, people have become so safety sensitive in nanny western countries it's pathetic. I don't see anything dangerous in what they are doing. No traffic street and they are driving slow. Couple lucky kids having a blast.

This thing used to blow your eardrums out and was sold on shelves back when America was America.

Old 04-14-2013, 08:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond repute
Same kids, different car.

I've been driving way before I got my license so can't really point fingers, but IMO atleast waiting till you're big enough to sit properly in the seat, reach the pedals and the steering at the same time and be able to look over the dash would have been better. And safer.

Last edited by Wheeler; 04-14-2013 at 08:53 PM.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Ramius
Oh boo hoo, people have become so safety sensitive in nanny western countries it's pathetic. I don't see anything dangerous in what they are doing. No traffic street and they are driving slow. Couple lucky kids having a blast.

MATTEL SONIC BLASTER FOR SPYS ONLY - YouTube

This thing used to blow your eardrums out and was sold on shelves back when America was America.
This coming from a Canadian. A country know to run at the first sign of trouble with their tail between their legs.

IMO the 430 should be taken away from the father along with any other cars he might own and remove his kids from his care and just to point a nail in the coffen, ensure he can not make kids again.

Old 04-17-2013, 02:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jayb289 is on a distinguished roadjayb289 is on a distinguished roadjayb289 is on a distinguished road
looks like india

Quick Reply: Kid driving a F430