Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

[Photos] 16M in Sunny Florida

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 10:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
[Photos] 16M in Sunny Florida

I had the opportunity to finally get some private time with one of my favorite modern Ferraris, the incredible Scuderia Spider 16M. It's just as raw and hardcore as its hardtop sibling, but sounds even better with no roof. A perfect car for, well, everyday! Thank you to my friend Calvin for the special treat.

Be Sure To "LIKE" Me On FACEBOOK!
http://www.facebook.com/PeterTromboniPhotography

Enjoy

And don't forget to visit my website: Peter Tromboni Photography | A Passion For All Things Automotive

Old 02-05-2013, 03:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really nice
Great..

Old 02-05-2013, 03:26 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Russell996 is on a distinguished roadRussell996 is on a distinguished road
Wonderful car and perfect photos.

Old 02-05-2013, 06:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics Peter. Where in Florida were you ?

Old 02-05-2013, 07:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thank you! This was in Fort Myers. I live in Sarasota.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:16 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
EuroToy is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ptphotography
Thank you! This was in Fort Myers. I live in Sarasota.
This was shot in one of the neighborhoods off of Del Prado (Spelling?), near Coral Dr.? Friend just built a beautiful home on 2 corner lots in that neighborhood and I recognize those buildings across the bay as we pass those on the ski's en route to the Gulf.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful pics

Old 02-05-2013, 04:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
Beautiful pics !
congrats for your car

Old 02-05-2013, 10:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
that 16m is stunning