Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

So I was in Valencia...

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2012, 11:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Eccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the rough
That looked fun, thanks for sharing!

Too many fisheye shots though...

Old 12-11-2012, 09:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ritesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing pics!! This might sound silly but I would love to see more pics of the city. The place is absolutely stunning!

Old 12-11-2012, 11:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics.

Can you tell us more about what this event was? How you got invited? How WE can get invited?

Old 12-12-2012, 03:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Can you tell us more about what this event was? How you got invited? How WE can get invited?
Ferrari does this every year as a season ending event and invite all their Ferrari drivers from the different categories to take part… this is how they described the weekend
The Finali Mondiali Ferrari where held on the Ricardo Tormo circuit in Valencia from 29 November to 2 December to end the motorsport season for the Prancing Horse.
The track hosted the last round in the Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli Championship for the World Title in the single-marque’s Championship with the 458 Challenge. 30,000 fans watched the show of the Scuderia Ferrari and the race with the 458 Italia, the car, which won the Constructors’ Title in the most important Gran Turismo Championship in the world.
The fans were able to relive the history of the Prancing Horse with a show of historical cars, authenticated in Maranello as well as historical single-seaters cared for by the F1 Clienti department in Maranello, together with the lab-cars of the exclusive XX Programmes.
I got invited cause I am a little involved with Ferrari… but tickets are available

Old 12-12-2012, 02:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow! Truly amazing pictures!!!

Thanks for sharing

Old 12-12-2012, 05:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
I got invited cause I am a little involved with Ferrari… but tickets are available
Can I get the tickets from the Ferrari Owners' site? I get invitations for all the challenge and F1 events but I definitely didn't get one for this!

How can I get "a little involved" too?

Old 12-13-2012, 02:51 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
primevil is an unknown quantity at this point
Stunning, thanks for sharing! Do you have more pics of the gray 250 GT SWB with the Italian stripes?

Old 12-13-2012, 07:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice

Old 12-13-2012, 01:04 PM
Banned
UserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Ritesh
Amazing pics!! This might sound silly but I would love to see more pics of the city. The place is absolutely stunning!
Yep thats why Valencia is now bankrupt as a City

Old 12-13-2012, 01:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Seriously cool pictures! Thanks for sharing! Looks like you had a blast.

Quick Reply: So I was in Valencia...