Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Some Scuderia Sounds, mostly on Turkey Day :)

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2012, 11:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
Some Scuderia Sounds, mostly on Turkey Day :)

Quickly put together a Scuderia mix tape during Thanksgiving, and essentially learned the basics of Final Cut the night of

Enjoy:

Old 11-24-2012, 01:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
E x t r a o r d i n a r y , Alwin !!
which exhaust line you have installed?

Old 11-24-2012, 02:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
nice vid

Old 11-24-2012, 04:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
Accidentally, deleted the original vid...not sure how! but here it is again:

Old 11-24-2012, 07:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great sounds there

Old 11-24-2012, 07:29 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Best sounding N/A V8 IMO. Thanks for sharing.

Old 11-24-2012, 10:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex, I have an x-pipe inbound =) not installed just yet but I will definitely throw up a video once that comes in. So far the only engine mod is the BMC air filters; there is a noticeable "suction" sound (almost like a turbo spool but not as loud) when you gun it and the low rpm throttle hesitation that used to be there with stock filters is completely non-existant! The pitch of the exhaust is also slightly higher. Not sure of any hp gains, but my buttdyno feels good about it. Definitely worth the 3 bills imho!

Originally Posted by Alexscud
E x t r a o r d i n a r y , Alwin !!
which exhaust line you have installed?

Thanks guys =) I'm really liking this video editing stuff, it's actually pretty fun and easier to pick up than I originally thought! Should've gave it a go sooner instead of constantly putting it off...was intimidated by the initial 8-framed interface upon first opening Final Cut lol, but I was bored on Thanksgiving and decided to balls deep

Originally Posted by koizu
nice vid
Originally Posted by Kwy_R8
Great sounds there
Originally Posted by JonA85
Best sounding N/A V8 IMO. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited by alwin; 11-24-2012 at 10:32 PM.
Old 11-25-2012, 02:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enough
nice video.. one of my favorite sounding cars.

thanks for sharing.

Old 11-27-2012, 01:59 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Markjayw is on a distinguished roadMarkjayw is on a distinguished road
You need to drive on some stretches where you can wind out first 3 or 4 gears, on and off the throttle is not as exciting:

Old 11-27-2012, 02:00 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Markjayw is on a distinguished roadMarkjayw is on a distinguished road

Quick Reply: Some Scuderia Sounds, mostly on Turkey Day :)