Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

My Giallo Modena 458 Spider

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 05:22 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Hot damn

Old 10-27-2012, 09:47 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Scudale will become famous soon enoughScudale will become famous soon enoughScudale will become famous soon enoughScudale will become famous soon enoughScudale will become famous soon enoughScudale will become famous soon enoughScudale will become famous soon enoughScudale will become famous soon enough
I don't think you can spec'd that car better than that. Perfect, just perfect.

Old 11-01-2012, 10:15 AM
Teamspeed's Mexico Ambassador
frissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant future
WOW !!! Best 458 ever!!!

I'm on my phone browsing the forums i see this thread and think of a 430, then realized its a 458 and then look at this amazing combo/build WOW !!!

Old 11-01-2012, 12:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Stunning

Old 11-01-2012, 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
purplec320 is on a distinguished roadpurplec320 is on a distinguished roadpurplec320 is on a distinguished roadpurplec320 is on a distinguished roadpurplec320 is on a distinguished roadpurplec320 is on a distinguished road
Thanks, will try to take more photos when I have time

Old 11-02-2012, 11:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Beautiful! Enjoy her.

Old 11-09-2012, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MrofSweden is on a distinguished roadMrofSweden is on a distinguished roadMrofSweden is on a distinguished roadMrofSweden is on a distinguished road
That´s delicious, best looking 458 spider I´ve seen so far.

Old 11-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond repute
That is the PERFECT 458. Congrats and enjoy it!

Old 11-09-2012, 06:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
swordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond repute
Big congrats...stunning car!

Are you going to lower the car?

Old 11-09-2012, 07:02 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
You have Karmin on your Ipod?

Quick Reply: My Giallo Modena 458 Spider