Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

My 458 Spider Specs

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 08:37 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
mihirdhanak is an unknown quantity at this point
Post My 458 Spider Specs

2013 458 Spider
Exterior will be bicolor Bianco Fuji/Nero Stellato.
Painted front end.
Dark Grey forged sport rims with Rosso Corsa calipers.
Shields
Front wings,Sill covers,sill kick,outer fins trim,rear bumper segment all in Carbon fibre.

Two tone Alcantara interior in Rosso/Nero.
Special contrast Bianco Stitching.
Full electric Diamond Style seats where the pattern goes all the way up not cut off midway as it is on the configurator.
Nero seat belts
Alcantara Diamond pattern all around the cabin from the tailor made Scuderia section.
Alcantara diamond headliner in Nero
Bianco tach
Rosso alcantara carpets.
Carbon fibre driver zone, dashboard, tunnel, lower zone all CF options ticked I think.

Should turn out well I suppose. Let me know what you all think.

Old 10-21-2012, 02:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice. Congrats. When is it slated for production? Mine will be a January build

Old 10-21-2012, 09:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Oh how I love Bianco fuji, can't wait for pics

Old 10-21-2012, 10:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
oh my, wow, very nice spec's for the spider. can't wait for pictures!

Old 10-21-2012, 10:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Very nice! Bianco Fuji is a gorgeous color! Great spec, can't wait to see it!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using teamspeed

Old 10-21-2012, 12:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Very nice! Can't wait to see the pics and maybe on the road

Old 10-21-2012, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Royal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond repute
When's d-day? Seems like a beautiful spec to me!

Old 10-21-2012, 06:38 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
mihirdhanak is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Royal Oak
When's d-day? Seems like a beautiful spec to me!

Delivery is expected to be around February, hopefully it comes sooner.

Old 10-24-2012, 07:51 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
RobE92M3 is an unknown quantity at this point
VERY nice build! Can't wait to see pics!