Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

458 incoming!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2012, 10:41 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Tzimtzum is infamous around these partsTzimtzum is infamous around these parts
I truly wanted a 458 Spider, but even with cash in hand I couldn't buy one. I understand the notion of exclusivity, but seriously...

Old 10-08-2012, 06:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful car, drive it in the snow. It's got traction control

Old 01-17-2013, 01:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tzimtzum
I truly wanted a 458 Spider, but even with cash in hand I couldn't buy one. I understand the notion of exclusivity, but seriously...
What exactly do you mean you couldn't buy one?

Old 01-17-2013, 06:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That is very awesome! Congrats!!!! Enjoy it in good health

Old 01-17-2013, 08:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond repute
I'm super jealous.
I was driving yesterday and I saw a Ferrari delivery truck at an abandoned Shell gas station taking out an Italia and F430, presumably waiting for the customer to pick it up. I hope that's me one day, waiting for my Ferrari and/or Lamborghini to be delivered.

Old 01-18-2013, 01:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Enrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enough
For his first night at home you should sleep next to him in a sleeping bag in the garage, just to make him company.

CONGRATULATIONS