Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Best Replacement SCUD Tires

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 03:49 PM
Banned
UserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to all
Best Replacement SCUD Tires

If I don't want Pirelli Rosso Corsa's what are the best alternatives please ? Something that has SOME traction in the wet

Old 08-02-2012, 03:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
A friend likes the Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 on him Scudi.... but they are W rated not Y
I used them on my TT and loved them

Last edited by GrayTT; 08-02-2012 at 04:03 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 04:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura about
PS2's work in the wet

Old 08-02-2012, 04:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Are Michelin SuperSports available in sized that'll fit the Scud?

Old 08-02-2012, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
I think Atomic80 is using the Michelins.... pop him a PM

Old 08-02-2012, 04:27 PM
Banned
UserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to all
tx. my experience wih Michelin's on my Porsches is that they are very hard and create plenty of road noise ?

Old 08-02-2012, 04:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
have a look at the all new conti force contact...work great both in the dry and in the wet...very nice allround semislicks...

Old 08-02-2012, 05:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by richardch
tx. my experience wih Michelin's on my Porsches is that they are very hard and create plenty of road noise ?
Pirelli tend to be louder then Michelins in my experience...
BUT if you are in a Scuderia why would it matter? The amount of road noise is so high due to the lack of sound insulation that the sound produced by the tires is negligible

Old 08-02-2012, 07:38 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The stock pirellis are slow, expensive and wear fast. They suck. Michelin SuperSports or Bridgestone RE11 are your only real options.

Old 08-03-2012, 01:03 PM
Banned
Tx. all, I bought the Bridgestone RE11's for $1250 from Tirerack

Quick Reply: Best Replacement SCUD Tires