Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

My 458 spider

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 06:23 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Love that color enjoy it in good health

Old 06-12-2012, 06:35 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
isuk has a brilliant futureisuk has a brilliant futureisuk has a brilliant futureisuk has a brilliant futureisuk has a brilliant futureisuk has a brilliant futureisuk has a brilliant futureisuk has a brilliant futureisuk has a brilliant futureisuk has a brilliant futureisuk has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ECB
Congrats!
really like the seats on this one!

your DD looks absolutely great as well!!
love it!
Any more pics of it?
Here you go.

Name:  Web 3.jpg
Views: 999
Size:  238.2 KB

Name:  Web 1.jpg
Views: 968
Size:  258.3 KB

Name:  Web2.jpg
Views: 1199
Size:  286.4 KB

Name:  Web4.jpg
Views: 1081
Size:  227.7 KB

Old 06-12-2012, 06:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Stunning!!!!

Old 06-12-2012, 06:43 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Wow!!!

I`m almost out of words..

this is the best looking 991 I`ve seen to date!
Congrats!
Perfectly spec`d!You really have great taste in cars!

Old 06-12-2012, 06:57 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
What a pair, wow!

Old 06-12-2012, 07:50 PM
Banned
alter.walter is an unknown quantity at this point
Very handsome 991!

Old 06-13-2012, 10:29 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
What a pair, wow!
Right?? DOUBLE WOW!

Old 06-13-2012, 11:57 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Any more pictures of the whole stable including the Dino?

Old 06-13-2012, 12:11 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
Shut up homo.
you suck shit.

Old 06-13-2012, 04:01 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
isuk has a brilliant futureisuk has a brilliant futureisuk has a brilliant futureisuk has a brilliant futureisuk has a brilliant futureisuk has a brilliant futureisuk has a brilliant futureisuk has a brilliant futureisuk has a brilliant futureisuk has a brilliant futureisuk has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by charris
Any more pictures of the whole stable including the Dino?
Here is my first Dino when I loaned it to my dealer for their FF launch evening (currently finished in Rosso Chiaro but likely being returned to it's original colour of Bianco Polo Park) and my second one in Rosso Dino which is nearing the end of it's bare metal restoration.

Attached Images   

Quick Reply: My 458 spider