Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Ferrari 360 on OEM+ ADV.1's

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2012, 01:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
WOW- both sets are incredibly clean. It's tough to make an aftermarket Ferrari look good. You did it twice.

Old 07-22-2012, 02:41 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
daries is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you very much Harvey, that's a big compliment, I really appreciate.
I love modifying cars as clean as possible, with as many racing OEM parts as available and always racing inspired. Specially Ferraris.
The key, I think, is to really take your time, do a lot of research and buy the right parts in order for everything to flow right.
Been working on a new Ferrari project, will post pictures when I'm done. I think you like it. Time to move up to the 430

Old 07-22-2012, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
That looks amazing, hopefully I can see it when I go back home to visit!

Daries, Escogidista?

Old 07-23-2012, 01:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Pinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond repute
Gorgeous car. I bet those wheels would look awesome on an F40.

Old 07-23-2012, 01:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by daries
Guys, thank you very much for all the compliments I really appreciate.
Since you guys like it, here is the first project I also did with ADV.1: it's a 2004 F360 Challenge Stradale on 20" ADV7 rims and FABSPEED exhaust system.
Hope you guys like it, thanks again for all the comments.
Nice shots of Miami in the background

Old 07-23-2012, 01:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
xlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond repute
Those are perfect!

Old 07-23-2012, 12:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I still can't get enough of both of these. We all know how sick the TdF CS is, but the additions to the Giallo 360 are perfect.

D, you doing Ferrari Challenge Homestead again?

Old 07-23-2012, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by ptphotography
I still can't get enough of both of these. We all know how sick the TdF CS is, but the additions to the Giallo 360 are perfect.

D, you doing Ferrari Challenge Homestead again?
Thanks bro, I really appreciate, specially coming from you being around so many beautiful cars all the time.
For Homestead I haven't checked with Collection yet, so I have no info if they're having it or when. If they're having it for sure I will be there and I owe you a ride big time.

Old 07-23-2012, 09:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by daries
Thanks bro, I really appreciate, specially coming from you being around so many beautiful cars all the time.
For Homestead I haven't checked with Collection yet, so I have no info if they're having it or when. If they're having it for sure I will be there and I owe you a ride big time.
No problem man! Your taste in cars is very good, especially after seeing it in person.

I'm doing the Orlando Supercar Run Sept 15-16 (South Florida Toys - Events) and Ferrari Challenge is Sept 28-30. I'm already booked for Orlando, so I'm praying I can swing Homestead two weeks later. If so, I'm holding you to that ride

Old 07-24-2012, 10:04 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by ptphotography
No problem man! Your taste in cars is very good, especially after seeing it in person.

I'm doing the Orlando Supercar Run Sept 15-16 (South Florida Toys - Events) and Ferrari Challenge is Sept 28-30. I'm already booked for Orlando, so I'm praying I can swing Homestead two weeks later. If so, I'm holding you to that ride
Perfect should be able to make it for these dates, I will keep you updated for sure. Please I would appreciate if you could send me pictures of my car that I haven't seen yet to my Email: hispaniola1@hotmail.com
Thanks bro, for everyting.

Quick Reply: Ferrari 360 on OEM+ ADV.1's